Remy at home

kim n the guys

Well-known member
Community Veteran
Joined
Apr 3, 2011
Messages
1,581
Reaction score
138
Location
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
100_1147.webp100_1150.webp100_1149.webp100_1151.webp

okay, the first picture is his first night with us, and he wanted to take all of these toys to bed with him!
Pictures number 2 and 3 are of him helping me last night prewash the dishes in the dishwasher.
And the last picture was family time on the couch this morning!

111111111f.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
silly bully!!!!!
 
Great pictures I'd say Remy is feeling right at home and is already helping with the chores! Ruggles likes to help with dishes also. Remy is very good looking; his tail is exceptional. Mack's tail is straight like that too!
 
Wonderful to see Remy at home. I'd say he was laying claim to all the toys and the dishwasher, lol. Looks like he's at the bottom of the dog pile on today's photo. :up:
 
I have to say..... he is fitting right in and feeling right at home :D
 
I just love all these pictures! I nominate Remy for cutest bootie shot next year! Is it too early?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top