Proper way to spend Saturday!

Lalaloopsie

New member
Joined
Apr 18, 2016
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
35
Location
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
And don’t bother me, mom!

3753CF7A-1E53-40F4-AB10-621915A4CB20.webp
 
Hm, it makes one wonder what he drank yesterday.
 
Oh my goodness, I wish I didn't leave my phone in the house at first.
Lola loves balls and was being a pain to the grandkids trying to get their ball. So I figured I would throw Jackies exercise ball out side to her, and Ohhhh Boy did lola go nuts.
She would push it jump on it and sometimes roll right over the top of it.
I will be sure to record it the next time, by the time I got my phone she was done and sounded like she was going to pass out, so I only got these pictures.
I must go get her her own or buy Jackie a new one, lol
lola 16.webp
lola 17.webp
 
Lol.... I see he is blocking the door just in case you try to sneak out without him!!
That’s what Bella does. As soon as she sees hubby get his shoe on she is ready and waiting to go outside in the yard with him.
 
Oh my goodness, I wish I didn't leave my phone in the house at first.
Lola loves balls and was being a pain to the grandkids trying to get their ball. So I figured I would throw Jackies exercise ball out side to her, and Ohhhh Boy did lola go nuts.
She would push it jump on it and sometimes roll right over the top of it.
I will be sure to record it the next time, by the time I got my phone she was done and sounded like she was going to pass out, so I only got these pictures.
I must go get her her own or buy Jackie a new one, lol
View attachment 115597
View attachment 115598

That's bigger than Bentley's Varsity Ball. Bentley is a ball junkie...never leaves home without one.
 
Oh my goodness, I wish I didn't leave my phone in the house at first.
Lola loves balls and was being a pain to the grandkids trying to get their ball. So I figured I would throw Jackies exercise ball out side to her, and Ohhhh Boy did lola go nuts.
She would push it jump on it and sometimes roll right over the top of it.
I will be sure to record it the next time, by the time I got my phone she was done and sounded like she was going to pass out, so I only got these pictures.
I must go get her her own or buy Jackie a new one, lol
View attachment 115597
View attachment 115598

she is very proud of herself too... better stock up on those
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top