R Roger New member Joined Aug 5, 2011 Messages 27 Reaction score 1 Jan 6, 2013 #1 Here is my girl, Bean, at home. Thought I would share pictures of our princess.
malaviKat New member Joined Jun 15, 2011 Messages 250 Reaction score 13 Location Toronto Country Canada Bulldog(s) Names Chance Jan 6, 2013 #2 Oh she is gorgeous! I especially love the last photo! Butt in the air is so typically bulldoggy!
Davidh Head Pooper Scooper Staff member Joined Mar 21, 2011 Messages 13,407 Reaction score 849 Location Katy, Texas Country USA Bulldog(s) Names BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie Jan 6, 2013 #3 She is such a beauty.
sweetpeasmom2008 Bully lovin' movie buff Community Veteran Joined Jun 29, 2012 Messages 2,515 Reaction score 89 Location Utah Bulldog(s) Names Lola and Lucy Jan 6, 2013 #4 What a cutie pie! I love her color!
bulldogs4me Crazy Bulldog Lady Community Veteran Joined Sep 25, 2012 Messages 2,923 Reaction score 175 Location Texas Country United States Bulldog(s) Names Klava Jan 6, 2013 #5 such a pretty girl! thanks for sharing
J JAKEISGREAT ................. Joined Mar 25, 2011 Messages 14,802 Reaction score 1,155 Location Southern California Bulldog(s) Names Jake Jan 6, 2013 #6 Awwww! She is beautiful! Great pics!
loveabully New member Community Veteran Joined Jul 20, 2012 Messages 1,025 Reaction score 26 Location california Country USA Bulldog(s) Names Franklin AKA Frank the Tank Jan 6, 2013 #7 oh my she is beautiful I love her little cute face I just want to give her a big fat kiss.
AubreysMom New member Community Veteran Joined Nov 8, 2011 Messages 1,046 Reaction score 77 Location Millbrook, Alabama Country USA Bulldog(s) Names Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12) Jan 6, 2013 #8 What a gorgeous girl you have! She's very photogenic.
Vikinggirl Norwegian Rose Community Veteran Joined Oct 8, 2012 Messages 9,740 Reaction score 600 Location Burlington, ON Canada Country Canada Bulldog(s) Names Bulldozer and Blossom Jan 6, 2013 #9 Aww a little Butter Bean of Cuteness. She is beautiful. Enjoy
SunDog New member Joined Mar 26, 2011 Messages 231 Reaction score 31 Location California Bulldog(s) Names Lupe (or Lulu) Jan 7, 2013 #10 Love. That. Grill.
Tracy T New member Community Veteran Joined Dec 8, 2012 Messages 702 Reaction score 27 Location San Antonio, TX Bulldog(s) Names Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit Jan 7, 2013 #11 She's adorable! I love those expressions, I see them from my dog every time I point a camera at him. I always hear "Moooooom" when I see those eyes, lol. Great photos, and thank you for sharing you baby girl with us.
She's adorable! I love those expressions, I see them from my dog every time I point a camera at him. I always hear "Moooooom" when I see those eyes, lol. Great photos, and thank you for sharing you baby girl with us.
BruceP .......... Joined Aug 12, 2010 Messages 0 Reaction score 505 Location Milwaukee, WI Bulldog(s) Names HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy Jan 7, 2013 #12 Super pix... thanx for sharing.... What format are those pix ?. They are large. Wonder if I can do that with my D60.
Super pix... thanx for sharing.... What format are those pix ?. They are large. Wonder if I can do that with my D60.
mer55 Well-known member Community Veteran Joined Nov 16, 2012 Messages 1,049 Reaction score 106 Location Venice, FL. Country USA Bulldog(s) Names Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog) Jan 7, 2013 #13 She is just beautiful! Love the last pic!! And her underbite: Just bullytiful!!!
Vicaroo1000 "Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Joined Jun 23, 2011 Messages 5,775 Reaction score 389 Location Mukilteo, Washington State Bulldog(s) Names Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard Jan 7, 2013 #14 I love her name, as well as, her photogenic self. (I had a cat named Garbonzo Bean once)
bullmama Owner/Administrator Staff member Community Veteran Joined Jan 28, 2010 Messages 24,756 Reaction score 1,261 Location Tucson, Arizona Country USA Bulldog(s) Names The Home of the Desert Sky Pack Jan 7, 2013 #15 That third photo is so awesome! Hope you entered it in the photo contest this month! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That third photo is so awesome! Hope you entered it in the photo contest this month! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk