Our Bulldogs Passing

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I have never seen so many older memberā€™s fur babies passing like this summer. The Posts are so hard to read cause weā€™ve known them babies since little farts. I am speechless and the ones that knows me knows thats not me. If I can I would turn back time so fast to give them all BIG BULLY HUGS ā¤ļø Never thought I would say thisā€¦.ā€I canā€™t wait for summer to end!ā€

My deepest condolences to all our passing babies.

:angelheart:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
It has been a brutal 2022 for bulldogs and I'm sue many alike in the world. Such sad hard times we are living in.

Stay well, happy and blessed.

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
I want to just forget the past 2 1/2 years happened.

My husband asked me today... "what do you want to do with the frozen dog food?". No answer. I can't even think of that. I can't even bring myself to put away his frisbee.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)

My husband asked me today... "what do you want to do with the frozen dog food?". No answer. I can't even think of that. I can't even bring myself to put away his frisbee.
Im sure there is no rush for the frozen dog food that you guys prepared on regular basis even the frisbee. You need to grieve. It takes time n you both will come to terms with Anatess passing. Take it day by day as you will know when itā€™s time to put away the frisbee along with the other items. Simply time ā¤ļø

benny

Staff member
Jan 9, 2022
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
millie vanilly, beth anne (guest member)

Angus was a wonderful bulldoggie. Iā€™m so sorry

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Grieving is different for all of usā€¦ move in YOUR time. It took me months to touch any of Nitschke stuff and I still have his very first toy

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Grieving is different for all of usā€¦ move in YOUR time. It took me months to touch any of Nitschke stuff and I still have his very first toy
I have taken care of most of Wally's things... except for his orange balls, and his coolaroo outside. I just can't seem to put that up yet :cry:

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
I have taken care of most of Wally's things... except for his orange balls, and his coolaroo outside. I just can't seem to put that up yet :cry:
Then donā€™t. Let those things be a reminder of all the good that Wally brought into your life. There was plenty, Iā€™m sure!

Members online

No members online now.