On the Rebound Bulldog Rescue has been invited to be a part of...

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Joined
Jan 20, 2016
Messages
4,568
Reaction score
2,014
Location
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Winky, Waggles & Tank
Port City Brewing's Dogtoberfest this Saturday. We will have our kissing booth set up and several of our best kissing Bulldogs will be there. I'd love to see some EBN members come out and enjoy the festivities. This event is in Alexandria Va.

https://www.portcitybrewing.com/events/dogtoberfest/
 
Have fun! Castor says he would have loved to come but as I've told him, his passport has expired.
 
Looks like great fun !!! Have a blast


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
OMG!! How fun...Post LOTS of Pics
 
OMG!! How fun...Post LOTS of Pics
I intend to. Alexandria is my fave town in the DC area...really looking forward to this trip.
 
I intend to. Alexandria is my fave town in the DC area...really looking forward to this trip.

I used to work in Old Town Alexandria... it's absolutely beautiful. Enjoy!!!
 
There’s a dogs only Food Truck here.

Burgers, chicken nuggets, beer, dessert...

DA1DE3D0-4E7C-467B-8A24-611B207CF6AF.webp

E8B9227F-9E7C-4C1E-81FA-932F1C846DC6.webp

80172162-4AF3-43D9-943E-CEB8681F18D7.webp
 
D1DE180B-A9A6-4785-820C-AF5DB2D8165F.webp
06A108EC-BC5E-4BE5-B4F6-491CB7209BB2.webp
5CB37081-80A5-4F7D-B1A4-B56CED762124.webp
B798DEA2-9C69-4459-9362-9B888F399A78.webp
 
What a great day!!! Love the dog only food truck... what a great idea


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top