Merry Christmas from Walter & Willow...

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Joined
Jun 19, 2013
Messages
14,554
Reaction score
1,249
Location
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Took the family to see Santa this afternoon, and everybody was on their BEST behavior... even Ms. Willow!!! :santa:


48369443_10156754595758548_6535968466686443520_n.webp 48406399_10156754599493548_5847942090578722816_n.webp 48275644_10156754606628548_1833007443961970688_n.webp

A VERY Merry Christmas from our family to yours!!! :christmas26:
 
You still have your ornaments from last year?? :) for this years ornament for the ornament exchange I did the same ones but did wood instead. I need to get some for my boys!!!
 
You still have your ornaments from last year?? :) for this years ornament for the ornament exchange I did the same ones but did wood instead. I need to get some for my boys!!!

I absolutely LOVE those ornaments... they are some of my favorite. I would love to see the wood ones too... they are so nice :heart:
 
I absolutely LOVE those ornaments... they are some of my favorite. I would love to see the wood ones too... they are so nice :heart:

They haven’t received them yet but as soon as they do I will post them too :)
 
Wonderful photos!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
NEEDED YOUR ADORABLE PICS THIS MORNING TO KINDLE ANY
CHRISTMAS SPIRIT IN ME, BEAUTIFUL & PERFECT!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HUGS- N- KISSES ALL AROUND, XOXO
 
Great photos! Is that a lizard in the last photo?!
 
Great photos! Is that a lizard in the last photo?!


That’s what I said! Outloud!!! Then I asked the husband for confirmation Bahahah
 
Merry Christmas Tracey and Ray.

They are great Photos, Adorable
 
Great photos! Is that a lizard in the last photo?!

YES... this is my daughter's bearded dragon Quinton. He practically goes everywhere w/her... Lol
 
I love these... your Santa seemed to enjoy the babies


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Absolutely LOVE their photos!:love::luv: What good "kids" you have!! The 3rd one looks a little like rjisaterp!!! :christmas7:ha!ha! Love his hat! :christmas26::christmas26:Have a wonderful Christmas!
 
I love the pics! Everyone looks great! Merry Christmas!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top