Chubby Well-known member Joined Feb 20, 2014 Messages 2,426 Reaction score 142 Country United States Bulldog(s) Names Chubby Nov 30, 2015 #1 Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Manydogs Well-known member Community Veteran Joined May 2, 2013 Messages 13,713 Reaction score 2,219 Location Tennessee Country U.S.A. Bulldog(s) Names Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini Nov 30, 2015 #2 [MENTION=11185]Chubby[/MENTION] You are the best lookin' Bulldog taco I've ever seen! Warm and snuggly,too.
[MENTION=11185]Chubby[/MENTION] You are the best lookin' Bulldog taco I've ever seen! Warm and snuggly,too.
2BullyMama20 I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? Staff member Community Veteran Joined Jul 28, 2011 Messages 49,364 Reaction score 4,799 Location Gilbertsville, PA Country USA Bulldog(s) Names Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024) Nov 30, 2015 #3 Oh how I wish I was snuggled in there with him....
2bulldogsstuff Well-known member Joined Feb 15, 2015 Messages 1,396 Reaction score 44 Location Los Angeles Country USA Bulldog(s) Names Brett & Logan (1/3/05-05/1/21) Nov 30, 2015 #4 Chubby said: View attachment 93671 Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk Click to expand... Too precious Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chubby said: View attachment 93671 Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk Click to expand... Too precious Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NewEnglandBully Poopah Scoopah Community Veteran Joined Dec 29, 2013 Messages 1,767 Reaction score 83 Location Massachusetts Country USA Bulldog(s) Names Sebastion (Sea Bass) Nov 30, 2015 #5 Now THAT looks comfy cozy!!
Donnam Well-known member Joined Nov 5, 2014 Messages 1,433 Reaction score 60 Location Dallas, Texas (Richardson) Country USA Bulldog(s) Names Winnie Nov 30, 2015 #6 How cozy! That's the life!
harveyspecter Harvey's Executive Assistant Community Veteran Joined Aug 5, 2014 Messages 5,534 Reaction score 333 Location Yorba Linda (The OC), California Country United States Bulldog(s) Names Harvey Specter Nov 30, 2015 #7 love him
D dolphin Pooper scooper Joined Nov 5, 2012 Messages 10,936 Reaction score 962 Country USA Bulldog(s) Names 7 Nov 30, 2015 #8 awwwwwe, he looks so peaceful..