Meet our Smushface - Darth Vader!

Vader The Bully

New member
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
78
Reaction score
3
Location
Chino Hills, CA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Darth Vader
Hi friends! I've already posted on the other boards (because we're such worry warts here!) but I never gave a formal introduction of our little man!

Meet Darth Vader: Feared Sith Lord of the Galactic Empire! (And yes, that's his full name!)

20150315_080852.webp

IMG_20150322_130337.webp

20150315_163432.webp

I'll post an album with a ton of pics on the profile!
 
LOVE that face.... excellent name too!

:welcome3: to EBN!!
 
Great name! Be sure to show him the light side of the force, too! [emoji1]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
:welcome2: to EBN!!! Darth Vader is adorable...
 
Sweetest smushface ever! I love him, just precious!
 
What a cute baby!
 
That's a quite a name for such sweet looking little cutie.
What will you call him?
 
GREAT NAME FOR A HANDSOME GUY. HE IS PRECIOUS.
 
Wow, what a cutie!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top