Mack the Bulldog

JDLaing

Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2014
Messages
210
Reaction score
4
Location
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
.....is off the the vet today to fix the dreaded “inverted tail pocket stink butt syndrome”. Surgery time.

Anybody ever have this done?
 
Yep, several times...if you’re talking about tail removal.
It’s messy surgery and will look terrible for several weeks post op. Worry not, Mack will feel soooo much better in just a few days.
 
I figured as much. I just picked him up and it doesn’t look as bad as I thought. They shaved his butt. He is embarrassed. :w00t:
 
I figured as much. I just picked him up and it doesn’t look as bad as I thought. They shaved his butt. He is embarrassed. :w00t:
 
:) cute
 

Attachments

  • CA21F4C4-FBC8-4DF3-AFDA-30BDEA5EEA1A.webp
    CA21F4C4-FBC8-4DF3-AFDA-30BDEA5EEA1A.webp
    563 KB · Views: 316
Don't be embarrASSed,:blush: Mack! It was all for the good! Soon you will feel better!:clap:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top