Kisses!

MyStellaBully

New member
Joined
Aug 20, 2013
Messages
343
Reaction score
9
Location
Geneva, Illinois
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella
Everyday is a good day for bully kisses!
c6336ab0d20013ea9b82cd655623a1c8.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
So so true! Great photo... She loves momma
 
Everyday Every chance!!!!!!! Great loving photo!
 
We all love them kisses! Just can't get enough of them. Great pic!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Orion refuses. I'm always snuffed when I try to get them from her. She needs someone to show her how it's done!!
 
[MENTION=9684]MyStellaBully[/MENTION]...I love bully kisses...you guys are too cute♡
 
Always love the bully kisses i get everyday. At least until Harlea's tongue turns to sandpaper.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top