Jake…Where are you? Jake, Jake….

helsonwheels1

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 10, 2016
Messages
13,735
Reaction score
3,466
Location
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake, Duke ❤️
Where did you go Jake? 🧐
No where momma……

Why are you so dirty Jake? 🧐
I don’t know momma….

Why are all my asparagus tips all gone JAKE?
I dont know momma…..🧐
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6392.webp
    IMG_6392.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 120
  • IMG_6395.webp
    IMG_6395.webp
    2.4 MB · Views: 120
  • IMG_6393.webp
    IMG_6393.webp
    4 MB · Views: 124
  • IMG_6394.webp
    IMG_6394.webp
    2.7 MB · Views: 124
Where did you go Jake? 🧐
No where momma……

Why are you so dirty Jake? 🧐
I don’t know momma….

Why are all my asparagus tips all gone JAKE?
I dont know momma…..🧐

The guilty look on his face!
You weren’t supposed to notice I was in the plants , Jake says🙂

He probably enjoyed the asparagus.

I’m sure there is lots of plants for him to eat from.

He probably says “ it was Sadie in there not me!”
 
Last edited:
He's pro gardener now...early harvesting is a good thing, right...picking asparagus when it's most tender.
 
I'm sure Jake will not soon be in the garden again, right Mom!? Gee that's odd, his poop is green..........
@helsonwheels
 
@Bulldog2001 Sadie does the same. Just she’s bigger so easier to find….

@oscarmayer this morning we were busy with a plumber outside. Jake n Nyala was with us by our feet n Sadie inside as she’s not keen on strangers. Took like 15sec n little chit was back in the Asparagus. He sees me coming n he ran on the opposite side the shop so I can’t reach him. L😤L. Plumber was cracking up. Have to admit it was funny……

@Manydogs @rjisaterp Jake doesn’t care, he’ll go back if he sees I’m not looking. And yes he loves his veggies. Last yr his n Sadie went pole bean picking.
 
@Bulldog2001 Sadie does the same. Just she’s bigger so easier to find….

@oscarmayer this morning we were busy with a plumber outside. Jake n Nyala was with us by our feet n Sadie inside as she’s not keen on strangers. Took like 15sec n little chit was back in the Asparagus. He sees me coming n he ran on the opposite side the shop so I can’t reach him. L😤L. Plumber was cracking up. Have to admit it was funny……

@Manydogs @rjisaterp Jake doesn’t care, he’ll go back if he sees I’m not looking. And yes he loves his veggies. Last yr his n Sadie went pole bean picking.
AWESOME! Way to go kids. However, you kids keep it up and Mommy yells and turns her head to the side...Look out for poison darts shooting out of her neck towards you. Better run and hide from Mommy because this means she is perturbed (i.e. pissed).
 
It was the chickens.... Jake tried to stop them
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top