It's Sunday!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Joined
Feb 25, 2011
Messages
8,925
Reaction score
852
Location
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
This morning my boys took me for a walk and boy, did they do me proud! Not only did they do a whopping 60minutes, but they didn't trip their mommy with their leashes nor did they make too many stops. Their endurance was quite impressive so I wanted to brag about them a little bit!:dance3:

Here are some photos of them after that walk...they're a bit pooped!

And I also, wanted to show you this lovely b-day cake my brothers got for me. It's not a bully but quite a cute doggy nevertheless. And it was deeeelicious too! (as you can see from the candles, I'm only 8 years young!!):P



Uploaded with ImageShack.us
 

Attachments

  • 100_8474.webp
    100_8474.webp
    71.7 KB · Views: 221
  • 100_8480.webp
    100_8480.webp
    75.2 KB · Views: 237
  • 100_8481.webp
    100_8481.webp
    46.8 KB · Views: 200
  • 100_8471.webp
    100_8471.webp
    102.8 KB · Views: 210
  • 100_8473.webp
    100_8473.webp
    104.3 KB · Views: 216
Last edited by a moderator:
They sure are pooped. I wonder how long before they get their second wind :)

Love the cake too Happy 8th birthday :)
 
Awesome cake! happy Birthday! The boys look great! Glad you had such a good walk. One of many to come too!
 
Wow, I can't believe how big Finn has gotten!!!! Happy birthday, you don't look a day over 7!! :hahaha:
 
The boys look pooped haha, happy B-day and love the cake.
 
:birthday: I love that cake! Good job Finn and Tate! I guess they don't know they should go easy on you...wow..8 years old! Soon ALL your permanent teeth will be in! :laugh:
 
Happy Birthday! Thanks for sharing the pictures; now if you could only share some of that cake!!! I'm thinking the boys will get their second wind as soon as the cake is cut!!!
 
Oh my they're getting big!!! Great pictures too. My fav, the one of you and the cake. :D I wish I could walk my boys at the same time. Took all three of them separately this morning and got them all walked in about 1.5 hours. Tate and Finn are doing great for an hour's walk.

Oh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
 
YAY!!! Hope you had a great birthday. That cake is too cute! Look at those beautiful boys too. What fun you must have at your house!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top