It's Been Awhile

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Joined
Feb 25, 2011
Messages
8,925
Reaction score
852
Location
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Hi gang, It's been a very long time since I've been on the forum. I see some familiar names/faces and it's so wonderful to see EBN going strong with lots of bulldog-love all around. Thanks to Lisa for always keeping me in the loop, and keeping the EBN "door" open for me.

My bulldogs are Finn and Tate and they are both 10.5 years. Aside from skin issues, they are both doing really well and every day with them is a gift.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6590.webp
    IMG_6590.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 192
  • IMG_6569.webp
    IMG_6569.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 198
Hi Cali baker welcome back!
 
I'm SO glad to see you & the boys!!! :heart:
 
Glad you stopped back in and happy to hear your bullies are doing well!
 
What beautiful bullies!! :heart:
 
Welcome back Henny! The boys look wonderful
 
How nice to see that your boys are doing well! I remember you from when Castor and I first joined EBN back in 2013. Our beloved Castor passed a few months ago but I still visit the forum occasionally.
 
How nice to see that your boys are doing well! I remember you from when Castor and I first joined EBN back in 2013. Our beloved Castor passed a few months ago but I still visit the forum occasionally.
Thank you! I'm so sorry about Castor :cry::heart:
 
Hey stranger….Welcome back! Wow time flies 10.5 already. Nice to see you all.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top