Intro: Gravy

jenben

New member
Joined
Aug 13, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
13
Location
Louisiana
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gravy
Hi! First time dog owner here:blush2: I've been researching EBD ownership for the past 5 years and finally got this bucket of Gravy 8 weeks ago. Most of the questions I've had, I've found the answer to on this forum. This is his favorite this to do.

6063A30D-5C11-47C8-86BE-000EF879829C.webp77AD3EE0-5B1E-44EC-9DC2-87FF1D3A8F84.webp
 
Welcome to EBN….. looks like he has taken over!
 
:D he looks very content :welcome: to the forum, keep the phot’s coming!
 
Welcome! Gravy is adorable.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I loves me some gravy. Looks like you're not getting much computer work done in that second picture. I hope it wasn't too important. LOL. Welcome to both of you.
 
Oh my dog....Gravy is jussst too adora-bull !!! :love:
And what a FUN, UNIQUE name!!!
 
Hi! First time dog owner here:blush2: I've been researching EBD ownership for the past 5 years and finally got this bucket of Gravy 8 weeks ago. Most of the questions I've had, I've found the answer to on this forum. This is his favorite this to do.

View attachment 121249View attachment 121250
New to this forum too, and just got a pup, 17 weeks now. Enjoy this time together because they grow soooo fast!!
 
Welcome! Gravy is adorable, I love the goofy positions EBs sleep in!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top