In your face.

raetate

New member
Joined
Jan 5, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
17
Location
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
3azymu7y.jpg


Hi! I'm just going to get in your face.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
 
HAHA!!! In yo face you big handsome lug!!!!!:D
 
:rofl: guess he wanted some attention!
 
Hercules what a Beautiful Face you have. Kisses on your face to you Precious Boy.
 
He is all about atttention. I love it :)

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
 
Oh what a sweety!!! I love his little black goatee coloring
 
Awww what a great looking baby ❤️
 
Great picture!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top