I'm not fat, I'm just big boned

dieMuttivonBifi

Well-known member
Joined
May 25, 2013
Messages
1,817
Reaction score
178
Location
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Here are Bifi's pictures back when he was chubby :w00t:. He was around 3-4 months old here. Yup we didn't see it, we were blinded by his adorable cuteness. Then the doctor said "He's too fat!" that's it. We just followed the daily recommendation from the bag of Kibbles.

IMG_5120.webpIMG_5122.webpIMG_5123.webpIMG_5124.webpIMG_5127.webp

Here he is now at 11 months old, 4 months into raw :D:

2014-04-08 16.26.20.webp2014-04-08 16.28.53-1.webp2014-04-08 16.31.01.webp
 
Wow!!! What a good difference!!! The second photo at 11 months just makes me think he is thinking "I miss my big meals" lol
 
LOL well he actually eats more than before. He now gets almost a kilo of meat everyday :yes:. But he's very active and playful.
 
wow! that is such a good lookin bully! and i was begining to think my bully was too thin but now i see yours is a leaner dog like mine! :D healthy!
 
The last 3 pictures are taken today. That's after he has gained a kilo. He was and i still find him too slim lol hence the kilo of food a day, but we're going to the vet tomorrow and see if he has worms and hopefully nothing worse than that.
 
He's gorgeous! I hope everything with the vet tomorrow is fine, the fact that he is so active and is eating well makes me think everything will come out positive.
 
He's looking good. :2thumbs:
 
I love the 2nd one on the bottom, he's like really this is all i get!!! lol
 
Great looking bullie. Wish I had a waist like that!!
 
He look fantastic..... great job. However, he was just as handsome when he was chunky!!
 
He was a chubby ball of cuteness and now still a cute boy
 
I think he looks great in all of the pics… Good Job MOMMA!!! ;)
 
Thank you everyone for the lovely comments! :yes:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top