I think Frankie likes it here

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Joined
Jul 18, 2013
Messages
6,940
Reaction score
593
Location
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Settling right in with his puppy brudder right next to him.
20140121_203310.webp20140121_203307.webp
I love these guys so much.
 
:clap: So awesome to see them progressing so well.... Great work Rosalie!
 
It really is a miracle.
 
So sweet. They look very cozy.
 
They really look like brother's. Great job MOM!!!!!
 
See, your hard work and patience paid off! A picture is worth a thousand growls!!! :2thumbs:
 
Aww that is so sweet!!! I guess he feels right at home now, great job Rosalie!!! ;)
 
Awww he fits right in and is right at home :)
 
Settling right in with his puppy brudder right next to him.
View attachment 64903View attachment 64904
I love these guys so much.

Awh, so sweet, wow, things have really moved along since I was last online. So Frankie sure does look at home, looks like Brutus is just as happy. Very jealous would love to have two bullies (or more LOL). So glad he was rescued by your family, one lucky dog !!! :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top