Hot weather toys

nojustice

Aug 24, 2013
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
luigi
To keep my 9 month old Molly occupied I have been giving her frozen Kongs with peanut butter that she loves..but doesn’t last very long and she doesn’t need the extra calories. Any other suggestions on what to fill them with? She needs to be kept busy as she is a Hoover with her face on the ground looking for snacks..(stink bugs ants beetles) she’s not picky! Or any other toys she can chew on that doesn’t splinter or causes sharp parts?
Molly and I thank you for any advice!
6D3DDB96-DA87-4CC9-AC08-6589DA6ABF62.jpeg

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
My dogs all love plain ice cubes! But I don't care if they get the floor wet!There are some "toy" bones that go in the freezer.
Ours do too. I call them ice biscuits. "Who wants an ice biscuit?!" They come fly'in!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I do raw marrow, then take that empty bone, rinse it and stuff with peanut butter … also buy frozen goats milk. My current two are not into ice cubes, they just spit them out. Our first two loved ice cubes and frozen beef stock

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
My bulldog catches frisbees. I'm in the sunshine state of Florida.

benny

Staff member
Jan 9, 2022
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
millie vanilly, beth anne (guest member)
Can they choke on these? I mean, I know they will melt, but my Chloe is such a crazy fart I am afraid she'd just swallow it...
my Millie pretty much demands ice in her water dish. If full cubes are a bit large you can pour half sized ones

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.