Best Toys =

mgnipp16

Apr 28, 2018
Pittsburgh
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Hazel
What are your favorite toys for your bulldog? Any suggestions on Kong toys? We like to freeze peanut butter in them when she has to go to bed, but she's already destroying the puppy Kongs and she's only 3 months old.

Hazel 5.jpg

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
What are your favorite toys for your bulldog? Any suggestions on Kong toys? We like to freeze peanut butter in them when she has to go to bed, but she's already destroying the puppy Kongs and she's only 3 months old.

View attachment 112842

My brindle Nyala goes through any toys even the big red Kongā€™s. Even breaks marrow bones. Some dogs you simply canā€™t give toys. I tried everything out there. Only thing thatā€™s still hanging in is the 2 buffalo horns I found at Pet Valu.

taytoD

Dec 11, 2017
Chicago area
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tayto
Yes our toys donā€™t seem to have a long life around here, so we just buy the toughest ones with the expectation that we have to watch him before he destroys it then throw away. Kongs or anything made with firehouse material seems to work best.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
Lacrosse balls

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Moose paddles , marrow bones, Nylabone bones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.