Hello, I’m Benny :)

PrettyDope

Nov 4, 2022
Country
United State
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
Hi Everyone,
This is Bentley, but we like to call him Benny. He is 7 months old, everyone who sees him alway ask me if he is mixed with a boxer, or if he is an olde English bulldogge, or is he an American bulldog. He went trick or treating with us and enjoyed it so much.

Attachments

• 470F6032-0BF8-4B9E-AD72-8DAEC29B134C.jpeg
    470F6032-0BF8-4B9E-AD72-8DAEC29B134C.jpeg
    400.8 KB · Views: 62
Welcome to EBN! He is adorable.... it does seems like his snout is longer so it could be and OEB, which isn't a bad thing. Also, bulldogs do go through a lanky stage so it MIGHT be that too... your wont see the final look till about 18-20 months when most of the growing has finished

Welcome to EBN! He is adorable.... it does seems like his snout is longer so it could be and OEB, which isn't a bad thing. Also, bulldogs do go through a lanky stage so it MIGHT be that too... your wont see the final look till about 18-20 months when most of the growing has finished
Thank you, it’s not a bad thing, he is still a sweetheart no matter what, I just dunno what to tell people when they ask, heheh, thank for the reassurance of the lanky stage.

Thank you, it’s not a bad thing, he is still a sweetheart no matter what, I just dunno what to tell people when they ask, heheh, thank for the reassurance of the lanky stage.
Just say he is my adorable bulldog :)

Benny is so AdoraBULL!
My Bella also went through the boxer looking lanky stage. And Frankie is now too! He is an Olde English. He is going to be 6 months on December 10th so your Benny and Frank are almost the same age! He is growing way to fast for me!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back