Hello from OK

Gyarr

New member
Joined
May 31, 2011
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Always wanted a bulldog since I was little, read a lot of books on them, and I was put in a situation where I could finally have one, and he is adorable. Always had a dog of some sort but boy bullys are different! Not a very common breed where I live, a lot of pitts, labs, assorted others so not exactly sure if there is a vet familiar with them around here! Any advice you veteran bully owners could offer would be wonderful!
 
Hi and welcome!!! Where in Oklahoma are you??
 
Welcome! Can't wait to see pictures!!!
 
WELCOME! This is a great place with great people. But be warned, we LOVE pictures here so I am sure you will get many requests. What is your bully's name?
 
:welcome: Looking forward to seeing pics of your bully soon!
 
Photo05311837_1.webpPhoto05312035_1.webpPhoto05312035.webp
Doggy Update: Bully went to the vet today, he 10 months to a year old and is underweight but otherwise healthy, hook worms but easily treated. He apperently had a former owner that had him microchipped. I checked the service and they said no one has reported him missing and the service for him is out of date. So we are officially going to adopt the guy. Also, according to the service his name is Brutus. He is super affectionate and really loves the cool tile foors. Come to find out he really likes car rides, he will jump right in and find a seat.

Also I will get many more pictures since I didnt know everyone liked them so much! I am also in the OKC area of Oklahoma.
 
Wow..how did he end up with you? He is a great looking guy! Congrats and are you going to call him Brutus?
 
[MENTION=2486]Gyarr[/MENTION] Congrat on going ahead and adopting that handsome guy!! We might have to meet up so your guy and Matilda can have a playdate.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top