K KatieToth Julius-K9 Sales Representative Joined Jun 7, 2015 Messages 351 Reaction score 12 Location Michigan Country United States Bulldog(s) Names Noah Jack Jan 1, 2016 #1 I would like to wish a Happy New Year to everyone! I wish many sweet moments with your babies and of course perfect health for all of us. (including our best friends)
I would like to wish a Happy New Year to everyone! I wish many sweet moments with your babies and of course perfect health for all of us. (including our best friends)
MissWaddles13 Well-known member Joined Jan 17, 2014 Messages 1,079 Reaction score 32 Country USA Bulldog(s) Names Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi Jan 2, 2016 #2 Happy New Year! Haha@ the pic Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NewEnglandBully Poopah Scoopah Community Veteran Joined Dec 29, 2013 Messages 1,767 Reaction score 83 Location Massachusetts Country USA Bulldog(s) Names Sebastion (Sea Bass) Jan 2, 2016 #3 Happy New Year Katie!!
OP OP K KatieToth Julius-K9 Sales Representative Joined Jun 7, 2015 Messages 351 Reaction score 12 Location Michigan Country United States Bulldog(s) Names Noah Jack Jan 2, 2016 Thread starter #4 Thank you!
2BullyMama20 I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? Staff member Community Veteran Joined Jul 28, 2011 Messages 49,364 Reaction score 4,799 Location Gilbertsville, PA Country USA Bulldog(s) Names Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024) Jan 3, 2016 #5 Happy new year!