Happy Mother's Day EBN

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Cooper....what can you tell me about mommy and what do your friends think.

My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE - "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning!" Mom, I'm an only pup.

My mother taught me RELIGION - "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."

My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL - "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" What does that mean Mommy?

My mother taught me LOGIC - "Because I said so, that's why." Mommy is so astute.

My Mother taught me more LOGIC - "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the pet store with me." But Mommy @2BullyMama puppies ride in a stroller. Oh Cooper so now you want a stroller? You know you are getting plump like your dad. We need to to exercise harder...faster

My mother taught me FORESIGHT - "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."

My mother taught me IRONY - "Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about." @Manydogs you can't rule with an iron fist. Hi Maude...how are you girl?

My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS - "Shut your mouth and eat your supper!"

My mother taught me about CONTORTIONIST - "Will you "look" at the dirt on the back of your neck!" Shoot Mommy...I can't get that itch on my butt. Thanks Mommy.

My mother taught me about STAMINA - "You'll sit there 'till all that spinach is finished." "Oh C'mon Mommy...have you ever met a bully who doesn't like spinach?"

My mother taught me about WEATHER - "It looks as if a tornado swept through all of your toys." Pick those up young man.

My mother taught me how to solve PHYSICS PROBLEMS - If I yelled because I saw a meteor coming toward you; would you listen THEN?" @Hceril Bella is a physicist

My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY - "If I've told you once, I've told you a million times - Don't Exaggerate about you are hungry!!!" And Cooper quit whining that you have not been fed.

My mother taught me THE CIRCLE OF LIFE - "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out." Cooper do you hear me....and watch out for Mommy when she jerks her neck...arrows may com flying out.

My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION - "Stop acting like your father!" Oh c'mon Mom...Dad makes beer, is into orchid horticulture, and listens to "Hair Rock." I am starting to like Iron Maiden Mom.

My mother taught me about ENVY - "There are millions of less fortunate bullies in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do!" So adopt a bully and give them a forever home.

My Mother taught me about ANTICIPATION - "Just wait until we get home." Sorry to hear you training was a little off Coop.

My Mother taught me about RECEIVING - "You are going to get it when we get home!" Naw I don't think so...you love me. Yeah I made a few mistakes but i am still by your side.

My Mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE - "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."

My Mother taught me to THINK AHEAD - "If you don't pass your spelling test, you'll never get a good job." "Spelling! C'mon Mom I'm a bully for goodness sake.

My Mother taught me ESP - "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you're cold?"

My mother taught me HUMOR - "When that lawn mower cuts off your paws, don't come running to me." Dad is better because he has me pull his finger and I can blame him for when I fart. Good Boy Cooper...you are learning.

My mother taught me how to BECOME AN ADULT - 'If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up." As a matter of fact Daddy and Mommy give me fresh veggies at dinner...tonight I had Asparagus. Daddy gave me a walk and I presented my fellow canines with Asparagus pee.

My Mother taught me about GENETICS - "You're just like your father." Oh no I'm not Mommy...Even though I have English heritage...I stay away from booze, beer, etc. However I like Dads tunes. I sway like Stevie Wonder. Go figure.

My Mother taught me about my ROOTS - "Do you think you were born in a barn?"

My Mother taught me about WISDOM OF AGE - "When you get to be my age, you will understand." Well Cooper you are a young adult compared to me...Your Dad is an old fart.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY EBN MOMMIES!!!!

Last edited:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Thank you @rjisaterp you sure put alot of work into the Mother's Day wish! I do appreciate it-(more than my son did!)o_O
:LOL:

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Thank you @rjisaterp you sure put alot of work into the Mother's Day wish! I do appreciate it-(more than my son did!)o_O
:LOL:
Happy Mom's Day Lynn. Also say hello to Maude, Lil' Bro, Lizzie, Mini, and last but not least Martha.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thank you, Roger! I'm telling you - you should be a writer!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.