GR. CH Thor daughters 3wks old

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
Screenshot_20210901-101012_Gallery.jpg

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Oh how I LOVE :heart: puppies! They are beautiful!!!

Bellearell

Sep 1, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Siversun
Soooo beautiful! Iā€™m new here but when I saw ā€œgoobers momā€, I could only wonderā€¦The Goober? Like Marinebulls All the Way???
Iā€™m just guessing that Iā€™m correct. Wow, what a legacy! And what a small world. I was reading a list of stats about Goober and noted his daughter as a Becket Award Winner. Iā€™d like to put a name to that, CH Mulligans Bumbleton Bee, Katy. She was our 3rd bully and the first to enter the ring. My mom became quite the intuitive breeder in southern CA in the 80ā€™s. Katy produced a number of champions, 5 of 7 I believe in one litter alone. This wonderful breed was the best part of my growing up! And wait, Thor, is this the Thor I saw win Westminster on TV??? Can it be that small of a world? I donā€™t breed or show but I do try to watch the non sporting when televised. I just love me that proud gait!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Iā€™m just guessing that Iā€™m correct. Wow, what a legacy! And what a small world. I was reading a list of stats about Goober and noted his daughter as a Becket Award Winner. Iā€™d like to put a name to that, CH Mulligans Bumbleton Bee, Katy. She was our 3rd bully and the first to enter the ring. My mom became quite the intuitive breeder in southern CA in the 80ā€™s. Katy produced a number of champions, 5 of 7 I believe in one litter alone. This wonderful breed was the best part of my growing up! And wait, Thor, is this the Thor I saw win Westminster on TV??? Can it be that small of a world? I donā€™t breed or show but I do try to watch the non sporting when televised. I just love me that proud gait!
Thor won the National Dog Show in 2019. I have my first show dog now that just became a grand champion on August 21.

Bellearell

Sep 1, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Siversun
Thor won the National Dog Show in 2019. I have my first show dog now that just became a grand champion on August 21.
Oh YES! I did see that at the National on TV. oh my does he love to show!! That gait! Even my boyfriend remembered his name. Well congratulations!!! A grand champion! Beautiful!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
They are too adorableā€¦. I love the room too

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.