Gema

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Joined
Mar 21, 2011
Messages
13,407
Reaction score
849
Location
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Here are a couple pics we took of Gema the other night. Little turkey didn't want to hold still very long, she wanted to play. LOL

IMAG1560.webpIMAG1563.webp
 
Oh my god! She is a beauty!!! You need to post more pics of your babies ;)
 
She is a delight to behold, David, thanks for sharing with us!

Do you have any good possibilities of a home yet?
 
she is beyond beautiful!!! This site has done nothing but made me want another!!! I was just talking to my husband about it, I said I want another EB or another Dane, not now as with my back the time and money are not right..not knowing if we will be moving across country in the next yr or not, but someday.....
 
She's up for adoption?
 
She's adorable!
 
She's up for adoption?

Rut Roe, Brutus, hope you like baby sister, lol

Sorry Rosalie, David is rehoming her because she has to be an only dog.
Does not get along with his pack, just like her mom.
 

Rut Roe, Brutus, hope you like baby sister, lol

Sorry Rosalie, David is rehoming her because she has to be an only dog.
Does not get along with his pack, just like her mom.
Ok. I believe the right bully dog will come along when it is meant to be.
 
Ok. I believe the right bully dog will come along when it is meant to be.

This is so true, my lovely friend...I'm very impatient myself and haved PUSHED
things along before their due time to disasterous results :(
 
I love that she's sticking her tongue out at you :) So cute!
 
She's a beauty [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] … hopefully she will find a new home soon!!! :D
 
[MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION], wrong bully, you are thinking of Diva. This is Gema, she loves everyone.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top