ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I found leg warmers and got 2 pair for Sedona this Christmas!!! I think she would have lived the 80's, she dresses like that now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's so awesome!!! Lily would DIE… she only wants to shop at Hot Topic now… Ugh teenagers, God help ME!!! I'm a very laid-back Mom, but honestly I put my foot down w/some of the stuff in there. She wears video game t-shirt in men sizes (way too big for her) so right now I'm good. I'm NOT letting her wear words written across her butt… LMAO!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
That's so awesome!!! Lily would DIE… she only wants to shop at Hot Topic now… Ugh teenagers, God help ME!!! I'm a very laid-back Mom, but honestly I put my foot down w/some of the stuff in there. She wears video game t-shirt in men sizes (way too big for her) so right now I'm good. I'm NOT letting her wear words written across her butt… LMAO!!!

Words across the *** is so hussy-like. My niece has been a cheerleader since she was six yrs old , now 17, and the team bought sweatpants with 'cheer' across the *** and my sister flipped a lid... Kate was i think 8 or 9 at the time.... Needless to say Kate did not wear nor did my sister pay for them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Words across the *** is so hussy-like. My niece has been a cheerleader since she was six yrs old , now 17, and the team bought sweatpants with 'cheer' across the *** and my sister flipped a lid... Kate was i think 8 or 9 at the time.... Needless to say Kate did not wear nor did my sister pay for them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I agree 150%… I think the one that gets me is "JUICY"… REALLY?!! You want that stamped across your daughter's butt?!!

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey

casper has tight sweats with FOLGERS written across the butt. :bigeyes:

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Folgers… "Good to the last drop!!!" :laugh:

O Tracey, that's Maxwell House! Folgers is…"the best part of waking up…is Folgers in your cup!" But for the sake of Casper's sweats, I think the Maxwell House slogan is more appropriate! :sarcastic:

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
O Tracey, that's Maxwell House! Folgers is…"the best part of waking up…is Folgers in your cup!" But for the sake of Casper's sweats, I think the Maxwell House slogan is more appropriate! :sarcastic:

Oh crap… LMAO!!! Well I was trying to remember, but w/my old fart brain… LOL :blink:

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Yep, you're in… LMAO!!! Whew so glad you didn't say pre-k or something… :w00t:

mentally, I'm still in pre-k...lol nope, I'm 46. I Don't worry much about age tho, but...Hopefully I don't look horrible or think n act like a crusty ol byatch . :ROFL:

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
mentally, I'm still in pre-k...lol nope, I'm 46. I Don't worry much about age tho, but...Hopefully I don't look horrible or think n act like a crusty ol byatch . :ROFL:

Oh Lord, don't get me going on the mental age… LMAO!!! I hope I'm a nagging ol' B… I want to get a cane & start hitting people w/it!!! LOL :grammy:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.