MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie (Nov 1, 2015-Jun 17, 2024)
Good Morning All,

Ellie has some Red bumps, not sure what it is, definitely not bothering her, was harder getting this pic!![emoji3]

Any suggestions?!?! - Hoping I don't need to take her to vet...

939213a3a95ff91ecc9aeecc4091ceb3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

[MENTION=15424]MFrey2012[/MENTION] Ouch....Poor Ellie!! Sorry friend, I have no idea what they are but I will be watching this thread for some answers. Did you apply anything to them yet? To soothe them?

Oh poor Ellie! At least it's not bothering her. I have no experience with bumps like this. Kim's suggestions sound like the way to go, I hope she gets well soon! Sending prayers for you and your sweet girl!

Sure does look like bug bites.... I'd wipe the area with witch hazel and give a Benedryl -- see how she is in a few hours

Gang has you covered should be gone in a few days with cleaning and ointment :) Keep us posted!

This looks pretty much like what our Wheezie has right now.If those bumps look like zits their pustules..and its a form of staph our vet has said.We are bathing her with a sulfur shampoo and spraying Genticin( spelling sorry) on them.Just keep an eye on them..

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Gang has you covered should be gone in a few days with cleaning and ointment :) Keep us posted!

Hi Jess!! - how is your neighbor doing with that little cutie?? So glad everything worked out for them!!

I was able to wipe her with the Witch Hazel at Lunch time, going to wipe again when i get home and give her the Benedryl, I know its safe to give her, but crazy me called the Vet for a the dose he would recommend for Ellie, and they didn't get back to me till I was on my way back to work, so she will get a dose of that shortly when I get home

What kind of Ointment should I use, this rash is down around her girl parts and lower soft belly area?

Oh poor Ellie! At least it's not bothering her. I have no experience with bumps like this. Kim's suggestions sound like the way to go, I hope she gets well soon! Sending prayers for you and your sweet girl!

Thanks Sue!! I am hoping so, did the Witch Hazel at lunch, and double check how much benedryl i should give her with her Vet, so she will be getting some of that in about and hour when I get home

How your babies doing??

You've been given good advice...
You should see quick improvement. If not, a secondary infection may be on the way...and a trip to your Vet

Here's some good reading about Allergic Contact Dermatitis...

Skin Rash Due to Contact with Irritants in Dogs | petMD

Thanks Chip, good read!! - Fingers Crossed, Mama can nip this in the butt, this girl needs a break, from going to the Vet!! - and so does Daddy's wallet:laugh:

This looks pretty much like what our Wheezie has right now.If those bumps look like zits their pustules..and its a form of staph our vet has said.We are bathing her with a sulfur shampoo and spraying Genticin( spelling sorry) on them.Just keep an eye on them..

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Christie - Hope you are doing well, Thanks so much for the heads up, I hope Wheezie feels better soon!! :)

Hi Jess!! - how is your neighbor doing with that little cutie?? So glad everything worked out for them!!

I was able to wipe her with the Witch Hazel at Lunch time, going to wipe again when i get home and give her the Benedryl, I know its safe to give her, but crazy me called the Vet for a the dose he would recommend for Ellie, and they didn't get back to me till I was on my way back to work, so she will get a dose of that shortly when I get home

What kind of Ointment should I use, this rash is down around her girl parts and lower soft belly area?

Try a little Neosporin :)

I think baby Georgia is settling in just fine :) I can't wait for the weekend to be able to play with her!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back