Ellie Mae enjoying her Chilly Bone

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
Joined
May 13, 2012
Messages
543
Reaction score
38
Location
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
I'm sure that some of you have used these, but I dug our chilly bone out of the freezer last night and got it ready for Ellie Mae. For those of you that don't know what it is, it's a cloth bone that you submerge in water, squeeze all of the air out, freeze, and then give to your dog for a bit. Ellie Mae LOVED it and it kept her from using my toes as teething toys for a change. :yes:

IMAG0129.webp

IMAG0130.webp

IMAG0132.webp


Oh and excuse the crap on the table in the 3rd pic.
 
She is sooo cute!
And the chilly bone sounds amazing... wish I had one when Rook was a crazy teething monster!
 
She is sooo cute!
And the chilly bone sounds amazing... wish I had one when Rook was a crazy teething monster!

We bought it a couple of years ago for our Olde English just as a toy even though she was probably around 5 and she enjoyed it. I figured that I'd give it a shot with our little hellion and it worked out pretty good.
 
23070d1340750186-ellie-mae-enjoying-her-chilly-bone-imag0130.jpg
She's just TOO CUTE!
 
She is adorable! Such a pretty little girl :love:
 
I think the bone is awesome. Makes perfect sense for teething. I think we got it at Petsmart a couple of years ago and it's easily found on Amazon.com. Someone could probably accomplish the same thing with a washcloth by freezing it.
 
That was a favorite of Nitschke ... then Banks got it - all gone
 
Ellie Mae is beyond cute and i love her tail:luv:
 
Glad that worked out for you both.


Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk
 
That is a great idea! We used a frozen wash cloth for Frank but a chilly bone would have been great to have.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top