cute bulldog pictures on facebook

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Joined
Sep 25, 2012
Messages
2,923
Reaction score
175
Location
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
531214_481405495204926_1596373728_n.webp
598441_332685203517820_998799549_n.webp

thought these were super cute and wanted to share a smile with everyone :)
 

Attachments

  • 19822_332056626914011_1808069595_n.webp
    19822_332056626914011_1808069595_n.webp
    27.4 KB · Views: 317
  • 60781_425584907519592_1197192158_n.webp
    60781_425584907519592_1197192158_n.webp
    16.8 KB · Views: 361
  • 307984_329467843839556_204845627_n.webp
    307984_329467843839556_204845627_n.webp
    38.9 KB · Views: 307
  • 397753_311106005675740_1525390146_n.webp
    397753_311106005675740_1525390146_n.webp
    33.2 KB · Views: 323
  • 528930_316703095116031_1081862321_n.webp
    528930_316703095116031_1081862321_n.webp
    52.9 KB · Views: 319
  • 554273_320874504698890_779308519_n.webp
    554273_320874504698890_779308519_n.webp
    50.3 KB · Views: 334
Last edited:
16657_310671799052494_834557609_n.webp19822_332056626914011_1808069595_n (1).webp
60889_300325273420480_444151711_n.webp163384_301973456588995_762089225_n.webp
293566_309602992492708_645501667_n.webp307521_305457666240574_1734855180_n.webp
321202_307849999334674_980425056_n.webp
 

Attachments

  • 307984_329467843839556_204845627_n.webp
    307984_329467843839556_204845627_n.webp
    38.9 KB · Views: 321
​I so needed these adorable & funny pics today...thank you!
 
Super adora Bull. Thanks for giving me some things to smile about. I needed this.
TFeb13a1.webp Miss Tallulah sends you lovins'
 
I know all of my friends out there are "Liking" the page "YOUR DAILY BULLDOG" and yes, the photos are cute. But I am telling you now, they are scammers and scum of the earth when it comes to our beloved breed. They had stolen photos on the home page of this site with price tags of $500 when they contacted me and asked me if they could pay EBN for advertising. So please, even if the pics are cute I am disgusted seeing them. UNLIKE YOUR DAILY BULLDOG!!!

They even had a video of a female puppy for sale.... that was 5 years old, on youtube and had over 1 million views (you know, the one with English Bulldog meets daughter for the first time) and had her priced at $600.

You would have to actually visit their REAL website, not on facebook. In their facebook description, they used to have their website on it. They have removed it since then but trust me, it was there.
 
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] - I'm sorry for posting that is there a way to delete it?
 
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] - I'm sorry for posting that is there a way to delete it?

Of course we can delete it if you wish, but we certainly don't have to. I am always about educating and helping people identify scams in our big bully world :)

Send me a pm if you want me to xx
 
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362200823.111328.webpImageUploadedByTapatalk1362200949.105275.webpImageUploadedByTapatalk1362200978.234242.webpImageUploadedByTapatalk1362201001.997840.webpImageUploadedByTapatalk1362201047.422073.webp


Bulldogs are angels in fur coats
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362200892.434719.webp
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362200892.434719.webp
    21.4 KB · Views: 273
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362252065.512781.webp


Bulldogs are angels in fur coats
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top