Bullies first snow.

Kimberlie

Active member
Joined
Aug 15, 2015
Messages
350
Reaction score
32
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Murphy Hudson Nash & Milton Virgil
Bullies first snow & probly only snow this year.
Haha

image.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webp

He definitely loves the snow more than the rain!!

He was zooming around like crazy!

Daddy was making snowballs and throwing them for him and he wasn't quite understanding where they went!!
I have some videos of him doing it and one of him chasing me and almost falling on my face :/ lol
Let's see if I can upload them
 
You look like you're having fun Murphy and I like your coat!!! Can't wait to see the videos very cute :)
 
Beautiful scene..... he looks like he had a blast -- all those paws prints everywhere!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top