Bulldog in the bluebonnets

Samantha Orts

New member
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
628
Reaction score
49
Location
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
I just ordered our Easter cards from Shutterfly! I'm soooo excited to get them in the mail and then send them out to our family/friends :)

266.webp

It took a LOT of treats for her to keep those ears on haha

Bloopers:
259.webp 261.webp 257.webp 263.webp
 
Those are so sweet. I love little happy June.
 
Such a cute idea! She looks terrific
 
HOW STINKIN CUTE!!! love it
 
Those are beautiful shots! She's just so sweet!!!! Happy Easter..
 
She is too cute! Great pictures!
 
OMG.... too preciious!!

attachment.php
 
OMG...June is just precious and adorable in her bluebonnet pics.

A natural poser too, get her some advertising gigs, Momma!

Happy Easter to y'all & GOD bless!
 
Those pictures are too adorable. June looks so cute. Thanks for sharing. Happy Easter, you have the cutest Easter Bully Bunny
 
That is a lovely photo of June, I really like Shutterfly I use this a lot for gifts
 
Thanks everyone :) love my Easter BULLY
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top