Best Friends :love:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Joined
Mar 25, 2012
Messages
6,731
Reaction score
421
Location
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I was babysitting my granddaughter and I walked into the lounge room at the right time to get these photos.

Auction 029.webpAuction 026.webpAuction 027.webpAuction 028.webp

Auction 025.webp

They just love each other so much :love:
 
Last edited:
OMG how sweet!!! You can tell they are total BFF's. Love that last picture looks liks Ftse is gonna give her a big smooch
 
Snuggle Buddies!!! so cute.
 
Precious !! Beyond words.
 
Absolutely adorable!!!!! <3
 
BEYOND PRECIOUS!!! Perfect timing Grandma!!!

:luv::drawheart2:
 
AWE that is wonderful, I am babysitting my grand-niece today and Sheldon just doesn't know what to think he keeps air humping LOL
 
:heart: I love those pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:
 
i just love those pictures. Makes me wanna' have kids again!:faint:Wish my granddaughter had liked the dogs....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top