anyone in the New York area?

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
I wasn't really sure where to put this, but I was wondering if anyone would be willin to help me out.

There is a Pitbull mix at one of the shelters that is going to be euth'd if not gotten out. I was hoping someone could get her out for me and I'll meet them somewhere half way to get her. Then I will find her a good home.

Here's her info:

ANNABELLE

I sure hope you find someone to help you out Annabelle sure does deserve a second chance, not just a second chance but A CHANCE period!!! Good Luck!!!!

sorry cant help im in tx... ask gatorfan she might know of someone

I was going to say [MENTION=355]gatorfan85[/MENTION] has been setting up transports.... that is why she is not on here all day anymore.... (sad face) but that is such a good thing she is doing. Maybe she can help!! I will send her a message on facebook. Actually I will just publish this post!

[MENTION=1046]bulldog family[/MENTION] Please Please contact me I have someone that can pull her but they only want to talk to the you.!! 9044060226

Yeah... I got a hold of them... don't know anything yet. Just have to add Leslie from gatorfan85 is awesome!! What a sweetheart!

i think i have someon that can private adopt him. unfortunately getting rescue help ...is well disappointing to say the least. But If i can't get her to Norm's mom i will still get her out.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.
Back