Annual Christmas Cards

Kimberlie

Aug 15, 2015
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Murphy Hudson Nash & Milton Virgil
Hi everyone!!

Will we be doing Christmas cards this year????

We are decorating for Christmas & I still have all the cards from everyone from the past 8 years

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
I hope so. I know I have a frenchy now but I am planning to add an english in the future. I hope we can still participate in the interim. I love exchanging Christmas cards...I'm old school like that.

**Also, how about the Ornament exchange for the pawrents and Secret Santa Paws for the kids?

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I hope so. I know I have a frenchy now but I am planning to add an english in the future. I hope we can still participate in the interim. I love exchanging Christmas cards...I'm old school like that.

**Also, how about the Ornament exchange for the pawrents and Secret Santa Paws for the kids?
Hey how you doing? Nice to see you‼️

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I'll set up the thread for cards.
Participation in the ornament and exchange last few years has been very, very low (less than five people/bulldogs) so I'm opting to not do those this year.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Hey how you doing? Nice to see you‼️
Hi there good to see you too! I'm doing well. I am a frenchy mom now and I lost my Nigel last year in May. It is hard because I miss him so much but Ian helps me smile daily.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Hi there good to see you too! I'm doing well. I am a frenchy mom now and I lost my Nigel last year in May. It is hard because I miss him so much but Ian helps me smile daily.
So sorry for your loss. ☹️
Yes a lot this year lost our fur babies. Most you know too. You must be on our other website for Frenchie then. Cool.

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.