Bulldog(s) Names
ACE (The Bathound)
IMG_6994.jpeg
IMG_6997.jpeg
IMG_6996.jpeg
IMG_7002.jpeg
IMG_7003.jpeg
IMG_7006.jpeg
Iā€™ve been part of this forum for over 10 yrs. With very minimal activity in the past years due to life changes on my end. Ace was there for it all. He passed 1/15/24. No pain. He was perfectly fine. At his age, this passed year I did see a decline in activity. More sleep while sitting. Slower at getting up. He was still active though. He didnā€™t gain too much weight either. At the end, he just came inside. We noticed he went into one of the others kennel and started drooling. Seemed he was just holding still standing. pulled him out sat next to him, and I noticed his back legs were slowly slipping back. I gently put him on his tummy. I got the feeling. As soon as I started ā€œAce, youā€™ve been the best bud in my life. Itā€™s ok bud.ā€ā€¦. His breathing got a little heavier. Then gently closed his eyes and passed. Ace, you will truly be missed by the kids and I! We love you so much. I know youā€™re in Heaven just barking away and looking down on us. Until we meet again Bud!
IMG_6994.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6995.jpeg
    IMG_6995.jpeg
    135.2 KB · Views: 8

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Rest well, good boy.
So very sorry for your loss.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
What beautiful words. So sorry for your loss ā¤ļøā€šŸ©¹
RIP beautiful boy ā¤ļø

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Such a beautiful boyā€¦ I remember him well. Rest well beautiful Ace!

So very sorry for your loss ā¤ļøā€šŸ©¹

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
So sorry for your lossā€¦Ace was a beautiful boy.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
Rest in Peace, big boy. You gave your family a lot of joy for many years...you did good!

benny

Staff member
Jan 9, 2022
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
millie vanilly, beth anne (guest member)
Rest in peace Ace, you good boy.

Squeezer

Nov 6, 2019
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Cozmeaux ,Elvis
View attachment 125133View attachment 125134View attachment 125136View attachment 125137View attachment 125138View attachment 125139Iā€™ve been part of this forum for over 10 yrs. With very minimal activity in the past years due to life changes on my end. Ace was there for it all. He passed 1/15/24. No pain. He was perfectly fine. At his age, this passed year I did see a decline in activity. More sleep while sitting. Slower at getting up. He was still active though. He didnā€™t gain too much weight either. At the end, he just came inside. We noticed he went into one of the others kennel and started drooling. Seemed he was just holding still standing. pulled him out sat next to him, and I noticed his back legs were slowly slipping back. I gently put him on his tummy. I got the feeling. As soon as I started ā€œAce, youā€™ve been the best bud in my life. Itā€™s ok bud.ā€ā€¦. His breathing got a little heavier. Then gently closed his eyes and passed. Ace, you will truly be missed by the kids and I! We love you so much. I know youā€™re in Heaven just barking away and looking down on us. Until we meet again Bud! View attachment 125133
So sorry for your loss. We are still reeling from losing our big boy in August of ā€˜23.

Ace was a beautiful bulldogā€¦. in peace big buddy and join the other bullies across the rainbow bridge

Members online

No members online now.