Zapien New member Joined Oct 30, 2012 Messages 121 Reaction score 6 Location Zillah, Washington Bulldog(s) Names Nihya Dec 23, 2012 #1 So I finally took full body photos. Here they are. This is Smokey - female Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2 Attachments uploadfromtaptalk1356261459412.webp 70.1 KB · Views: 645 Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2012
So I finally took full body photos. Here they are. This is Smokey - female Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
OP OP Zapien New member Joined Oct 30, 2012 Messages 121 Reaction score 6 Location Zillah, Washington Bulldog(s) Names Nihya Dec 23, 2012 Thread starter #2 Mr. Spot Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2 Attachments uploadfromtaptalk1356261529344.webp 71.6 KB · Views: 255
OP OP Zapien New member Joined Oct 30, 2012 Messages 121 Reaction score 6 Location Zillah, Washington Bulldog(s) Names Nihya Dec 23, 2012 Thread starter #3 Mr. Patch Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2 Attachments uploadfromtaptalk1356261559755.webp 62.1 KB · Views: 256
OP OP Zapien New member Joined Oct 30, 2012 Messages 121 Reaction score 6 Location Zillah, Washington Bulldog(s) Names Nihya Dec 23, 2012 Thread starter #4 Ms. Mini Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2 Attachments uploadfromtaptalk1356261600939.webp 74 KB · Views: 254
Vicaroo1000 "Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Joined Jun 23, 2011 Messages 5,775 Reaction score 389 Location Mukilteo, Washington State Bulldog(s) Names Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard Dec 23, 2012 #5 I'm so excited to see these pics I can't even WAIT to comment until they're all up. LOL Smokey needs to come home to live with Mama Vicaroo............
I'm so excited to see these pics I can't even WAIT to comment until they're all up. LOL Smokey needs to come home to live with Mama Vicaroo............
OP OP Zapien New member Joined Oct 30, 2012 Messages 121 Reaction score 6 Location Zillah, Washington Bulldog(s) Names Nihya Dec 23, 2012 Thread starter #6 Mr. Mo Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2 Attachments uploadfromtaptalk1356261635499.webp 68.7 KB · Views: 240
2BullyMama20 I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? Staff member Community Veteran Joined Jul 28, 2011 Messages 49,364 Reaction score 4,800 Location Gilbertsville, PA Country USA Bulldog(s) Names Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024) Dec 23, 2012 #7 They are all beautiful.... best of luck with them
B Bella'sMom New member Community Veteran Joined Jun 23, 2010 Messages 3,256 Reaction score 168 Location Eau Claire WI Bulldog(s) Names Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver Dec 23, 2012 #8 They are adorable Mr Mo and Mr Spot are my favorite
BiggieSmalls Active member Joined Sep 20, 2011 Messages 677 Reaction score 41 Location Montreal, Quebec (Canada) Country Canada Bulldog(s) Names Biggie Smalls, Jack, Chubby, Doris, Molly, Jackie, Cloé, Maya, Mathilda, Becky Dec 26, 2012 #9 What a cute lil girl you got there!
Trod1 New member Joined Jul 2, 2012 Messages 168 Reaction score 10 Location Michigan Bulldog(s) Names Olive, Oscar Dec 26, 2012 #11 What a beautiful litter of puppies!! I would want to keep them all.
bulldogs4me Crazy Bulldog Lady Community Veteran Joined Sep 25, 2012 Messages 2,923 Reaction score 175 Location Texas Country United States Bulldog(s) Names Klava Dec 26, 2012 #12 precious little babies! I like the eye coloring on Smokey makes it look like she has eye shadow on
loveabully New member Community Veteran Joined Jul 20, 2012 Messages 1,025 Reaction score 26 Location california Country USA Bulldog(s) Names Franklin AKA Frank the Tank Dec 26, 2012 #13 very cute I love puppy pictures they are the best
sweetpeasmom2008 Bully lovin' movie buff Community Veteran Joined Jun 29, 2012 Messages 2,515 Reaction score 89 Location Utah Bulldog(s) Names Lola and Lucy Dec 27, 2012 #14 They are all so cute!
OP OP Zapien New member Joined Oct 30, 2012 Messages 121 Reaction score 6 Location Zillah, Washington Bulldog(s) Names Nihya Dec 27, 2012 Thread starter #15 bulldogs4me said: precious little babies! I like the eye coloring on Smokey makes it look like she has eye shadow on Click to expand... That's why we named her Smokey, short for a smokey eye! Lol Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
bulldogs4me said: precious little babies! I like the eye coloring on Smokey makes it look like she has eye shadow on Click to expand... That's why we named her Smokey, short for a smokey eye! Lol Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2