Water Fun

rjisaterp

Well-known member
Community Veteran
Joined
Apr 18, 2014
Messages
7,221
Reaction score
1,328
Location
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Jewel and Bentley having a little water fun.


026.webp031.webp032.webp
 
[MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION]...looks like they are having a blast🐶🐶🖒🖒

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
 
If I turn on the water it's like play time dad and we want to play.
 
Fun,fun,fun 'til Daddy takes the water away! I don't see Turtleman around!
 
Fun,fun,fun 'til Daddy takes the water away! I don't see Turtleman around!

Nope because he is dealing with "LIVE ACTION!" Who do you think is taking the pictures?
 
WOOOHOOO!! WATER - Lets Get it!!
 
I love it! So funny watching them try to 'kill' the sprinkler
 
WOOOHOOO!! WATER - Lets Get it!!

I am not safe watering around these two because they love the water. Although Bentley does not like the pool too much...seems like he is afraid. Jewel on the other hand will jump in and actually dunk her head.
 
I love it! So funny watching them try to 'kill' the sprinkler

They had a great time playing. However, Jewel likes to pick it up and tries to bring it to me....I don't really want to get wet Jewel. Surfs up Princess!
 
They had a great time playing. However, Jewel likes to pick it up and tries to bring it to me....I don't really want to get wet Jewel. Surfs up Princess!

She was just wanting daddy to share in the fun... :summer:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top