Things I would rather do....

Biogirl71

Moderator
Joined
Nov 5, 2010
Messages
3,500
Reaction score
242
Location
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
....than revise my thesis and pack for our move:

1. EBN
2. Dishes
3. Give Frank a bath
4. EBN
4. Watch Frank's lips flutter when he snores
5. EBN
6. Complain about writing to anyone who will listen

Okay, back to writing.....:cry:
 
Sounds like a great list to me! Just think, when you are finished writing you spend as much time as you want doing the things you love (like watching Frank and EBN!).
 
I know how you feel about the packing part! We are hopefully closing on our house tomorrow... :pray:

Good luck finishing your paper & packing.
 
:girlcry: I just want a house to close on!! Been looking for a month now. Got to love your priorities though!!
 
So whats the thesis about? If you made it about Frank and EBN you'd probably not dread working on it so much.
 
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION], that would be so much fun if I could write on a study of Frank and EBN! I definitely wish I was writing about bulldogs and not about nervous system development in a marine invertebrate....not as much fun. Sigh. :) Almost done though!
 
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION], that would be so much fun if I could write on a study of Frank and EBN! I definitely wish I was writing about bulldogs and not about nervous system development in a marine invertebrate....not as much fun. Sigh. :) Almost done though!
:hmm: I bet [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] could qualify for that thesis! :rofl: he even went fishing today!
 
yeah buddy, my vacation starts friday and I'll have TEN whole days and nights to feed my EBN ADDICTION!!!! I am a total addict, just limited time, so I feel your pain!!!!!!
 
I hear you. I think we have to move now AGAIN because mom is splitting with her boyfriend. Moving is such a pain!!

But on the plus..once you get to IA, you can see me and Delilah! ;)
 
[MENTION=1909]laurendoodler[/MENTION], yep! Frank can't wait for a playdate with Delilah!
 
[MENTION=1462]Biogirl71[/MENTION] I'm thinking bulldog picture overload. :P
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top