N Nadine27 New member Joined Jan 19, 2015 Messages 38 Reaction score 1 Country Uk Bulldog(s) Names Hugo Mar 17, 2015 #1 I'm hiding as everyone keeps looking at my bold bottom
Bizzymammabee Well-known member Joined Jan 12, 2012 Messages 1,352 Reaction score 95 Location New York City Country USA Bulldog(s) Names Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella Mar 17, 2015 #2 Aww maybe someone just wants snuggles.
OP OP N Nadine27 New member Joined Jan 19, 2015 Messages 38 Reaction score 1 Country Uk Bulldog(s) Names Hugo Mar 17, 2015 Thread starter #3 He got grumpy as everyone keeps telling him he's wearing knickers and he's still bold. So not a happy puppy so got up to sulk lol
He got grumpy as everyone keeps telling him he's wearing knickers and he's still bold. So not a happy puppy so got up to sulk lol
Opie CHL Well-known member Joined Dec 4, 2012 Messages 4,539 Reaction score 635 Location Patchogue, NY Country USA Bulldog(s) Names Chumley and Hershey Mar 17, 2015 #4 Hugo looks very comfortable ha ha!
Chubby Well-known member Joined Feb 20, 2014 Messages 2,426 Reaction score 142 Country United States Bulldog(s) Names Chubby Mar 17, 2015 #5 [MENTION=13557]Nadine27[/MENTION]...I love that face. ...I wish I could be next to him on the couch he looks so comfy...BTW Chubby is not allowed on the couch♡♡♡can you tell he is really great at following the rules [emoji12]
[MENTION=13557]Nadine27[/MENTION]...I love that face. ...I wish I could be next to him on the couch he looks so comfy...BTW Chubby is not allowed on the couch♡♡♡can you tell he is really great at following the rules [emoji12]
brutus77 Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman Joined Jul 18, 2013 Messages 6,940 Reaction score 593 Location Long Island NY Country USA Bulldog(s) Names Brutus, Frankie, and Jack Mar 17, 2015 #6 Bulldog Rules: They do what they want, when they want to do it! lol
OP OP N Nadine27 New member Joined Jan 19, 2015 Messages 38 Reaction score 1 Country Uk Bulldog(s) Names Hugo Mar 17, 2015 Thread starter #7 He was not aloud ether didn't work out haha. The only place he's not aloud and knows he's not is the bed lol
He was not aloud ether didn't work out haha. The only place he's not aloud and knows he's not is the bed lol
D dolphin Pooper scooper Joined Nov 5, 2012 Messages 10,936 Reaction score 962 Country USA Bulldog(s) Names 7 Mar 17, 2015 #8 brutus77 said: Bulldog Rules: They do what they want, when they want to do it! lol Click to expand... sooooooooooooooo true!! He looks very happy there.
brutus77 said: Bulldog Rules: They do what they want, when they want to do it! lol Click to expand... sooooooooooooooo true!! He looks very happy there.
2BullyMama15 I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? Staff member Community Veteran Joined Jul 28, 2011 Messages 49,362 Reaction score 4,794 Location Gilbertsville, PA Country USA Bulldog(s) Names Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024) Mar 17, 2015 #9 I'd have to say he looks mighty comfy all tucked in
TyTysmom Moderator Joined Nov 4, 2014 Messages 5,474 Reaction score 394 Location Katy, TX Country USA Bulldog(s) Names Tyson aka "Ty-Ty" Mar 17, 2015 #10 hee hee hee... my name is hugo, and you cannot see me. LOL he is soooo cute!