Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Your (my) prayers have been answered! Maude had her surgery today, and when I called they said she was doing fine:jumpdance:. I so appreciate everyone here for your help-couldn't make it alone! She will be coming home tomorrow! You all mean more than you know:heartsign:.

Your (my) prayers have been answered! Maude had her surgery today, and when I called they said she was doing fine:jumpdance:. I so appreciate everyone here for your help-couldn't make it alone! She will be coming home tomorrow! You all mean more than you know:heartsign:.
OMG!! Lynn - How wonderful, Wishing Maude a quick recovery.

Hope she has a good speedy recovery!

Keep us updated

Any type of surgery on a 10 YO Bulldog is risky...and would make one nervous. So glad to hear she came through nicely and you can take a breath and relax a bit. GL...now praying for a speedy recovery.

FANTASTIC NEWS!!! keep us posted and I'll continue to pray for her healing

Best news ever! So happy shes ok
😊

So glad to know she is doing well! Answered prayers for sure! :heart:

Praying for quick recovery for my girlfriend.

Attachments

• 20220829_150057.jpg
    20220829_150057.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 30
Picked Maude up this a.m. She is fine and acts like nothing happened. Doc said no bleeding after surgery. Just giving her soft food for a couple of days.
AWESOME!! Hugs to you both!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.
Back