Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
So the bf and I had to go to a wedding in Arizona, so we decided to stop by the river on the way home. This is his first time experiencing it and I think he had a blast! We found a little beach where we hung out for a little bit and he watched the boats go by. Here are a few pictures I wanted to share. The last one was when we left, he was pretty tired :D

DSCN4532.jpgDSCN4533.jpgDSCN4535.jpgDSCN4536.jpgDSCN4537.jpgDSCN4538.jpgDSCN4539.jpgDSCN4540.jpgDSCN4541.jpgDSCN4543.jpg

Great pics! You need to enter your favorite in the summer vacation contest! :heart:

such a handsome boy!!! He looked all tuckered out!

Great pics! You need to enter your favorite in the summer vacation contest! :heart:

Thanks! I just entered one of the pics! I didn't think that contest would still be open but just made it :D

What a handsome handsome bully boy! He really enjoyed that river for sure...

- - - Updated - - -

What a handsome handsome bully boy! He really enjoyed that river for sure...

Awesome Photo's, love em all, but the one with just his head sticking out of the water is a fantastic shot, he sure enjoyed your outing! :D

thats awsome. i never realized how much he looks like sarah with her coloring :)

Great pictures! Looks like Tank had a great time ,playing in the water xxx

Thank you everyone for the kind compliments...Tank's ego got a little bigger :luv:

@Casper - You're totally right!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.
Back