OP
T

Tyson55

Feb 11, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson
Ok, well if he had no reaction to big country raw pork he would be fine with the Carnivora(same ingredients).

Cysts donā€™t happen overnight, if duck was the most recent before the Carnivora pork that has no difference in ingredients, maybe he is allergic to duck?
Or those dentastix?
Hmmm I haven't give him the dentastix for 4 days . Could be duck I'm just upset he was doing so good and this morning I woke up and he has a pump and hair was missing I will try sent you a picture tomorrows I will put a sock on I think he was liking it last night .

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
Hmmm I haven't give him the dentastix for 4 days . Could be duck I'm just upset he was doing so good and this morning I woke up and he has a pump and hair was missing I will try sent you a picture tomorrows I will put a sock on I think he was liking it last night .

Oh that definitely can cause it when they lick it.

4 days ago to create a cyst is definitely common if they are allergic, especially those ingredients that are common allergies.

My dog for example if he licks from environmental allergies(he doesnā€™t lick anymore but he used to), just from the pollen allergy his allergy would last for over 1 week sometimes more. And same can happen for food allergies.

My dog was given a treat from the pet store and 5 days later allergic reaction, that was the only thing different, can happenā˜¹ļø

OP
T

Tyson55

Feb 11, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson
Oh that definitely can cause it when they lick it.

4 days ago to create a cyst is definitely common if they are allergic, especially those ingredients that are common allergies.

My dog for example if he licks from environmental allergies(he doesnā€™t lick anymore but he used to), just from the pollen allergy his allergy would last for over 1 week sometimes more. And same can happen for food allergies.

My dog was given a treat from the pet store and 5 days later allergic reaction, that was the only thing different, can happenā˜¹ļø
Hmm okay good to know .

OP
T

Tyson55

Feb 11, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson
Goodmorning his paw looking better thank God just wana show you some photos his hair under his paws are growing in since I switched him to raw.

Attachments

• 20220709_122232.jpg
    20220709_122232.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 52
  • 20220709_122258.jpg
    20220709_122258.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 53
  • 20220709_122319.jpg
    20220709_122319.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 59
  • 20220709_122308.jpg
    20220709_122308.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 56
  • 20220709_122234.jpg
    20220709_122234.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 56

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
Goodmorning his paw looking better thank God just wana show you some photos his hair under his paws are growing in since I switched him to raw.

Thatā€™s awesome!

Is that his chin that has those sores in the second last photo on the right?

OP
T

Tyson55

Feb 11, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson
Yes but I think because he chews on a bone for a long time or because I wipe him after food .

OP
T

Tyson55

Feb 11, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson
Hello Tyson woke up this morning and he pucked with a little blood in it :( I donno what to do :( can I cook the patties .

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
Hello Tyson woke up this morning and he pucked with a little blood in it :( I donno what to do :( can I cook the patties .

Oh no.

I donā€™t recommend cooking the patties because it has bone in it which can be brittle if cooked which is dangerous.

Is he on probiotics??

OP
T

Tyson55

Feb 11, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson
Would you be interested in picking up the food I ordered I still have a full box or maybe do you know anyone who would wan it I live in surrey I just don't wan it going to waist. He is not doing good on trucarnivores unfortunately. Let me know it's pork and there is still 19 patties left.

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
Would you be interested in picking up the food I ordered I still have a full box or maybe do you know anyone who would wan it I live in surrey I just don't wan it going to waist. He is not doing good on trucarnivores unfortunately. Let me know it's pork and there is still 19 patties left.

How is he doing otherwise??
Still vomiting and have blood in it?

No thanks as my dogs are allergic to all pork. Maybe see if anyone in your area feeds raw or wants it.

That was a really good food though, maybe pork he doesnā€™t do well with it or he is allergic to porkā˜¹ļø

Which food will you put him on now?
I know you said you put him on duck but is there something you know for sure he is not allergic to that agrees with him??
Does the Big Country Raw duck agree with him and you know he is not allergic to??

OP
T

Tyson55

Feb 11, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson
At this point I don't even know anything anymore I feel like I'm back to beginning unfortunately.

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
At this point I don't even know anything anymore I feel like I'm back to beginning unfortunately.

Itā€™s all trial and error, maybe itā€™s pork that he is sensitive to, if he liked the big country raw Kangaroo and duck dinner, then I would put him back on that if he did well with that.

Donā€™t give up!!

I have done so much trial and error with the dogs food, a lot of people have and itā€™s not something you should give up on, at least you know next time to not buy a big 25lb box of something he has never had before, and to buy the 4 pound bag of it to se did he likes it and does ok with the protein, if you want to try the goat, try the small bag to see how he does with it.

Once you find what works best for him, it will be worth it, you have seen the fur grow back and his cyst disappear from him being on raw, donā€™t give upšŸ˜Š

OP
T

Tyson55

Feb 11, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson
Itā€™s all trial and error, maybe itā€™s pork that he is sensitive to, if he liked the big country raw Kangaroo and duck dinner, then I would put him back on that if he did well with that.

Donā€™t give up!!

I have done so much trial and error with the dogs food, a lot of people have and itā€™s not something you should give up on, at least you know next time to not buy a big 25lb box of something he has never had before, and to buy the 4 pound bag of it to se did he likes it and does ok with the protein, if you want to try the goat, try the small bag to see how he does with it.

Once you find what works best for him, it will be worth it, you have seen the fur grow back and his cyst disappear from him being on raw, donā€™t give upšŸ˜Š
Oh I'm not givin up . Yeah he said same think don't buy the big box . Start slowly I just wish I can tell what he can handle and what he can't handle he also mentioned something about his pancreas . What are you feeding your dogs since you said no pork?

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
Oh I'm not givin up . Yeah he said same think don't buy the big box . Start slowly I just wish I can tell what he can handle and what he can't handle he also mentioned something about his pancreas . What are you feeding your dogs since you said no pork?

Was it pancreatitis he mentioned???

If he had a potential pancreatitis, that could have explained the vomiting, but for dogs with pancreatitis he would need a raw food thatā€™s no higher than 10% fat when looking at the fat content on the product.

But if he was fine with big country raw Kangaroo(lean protein so good for pancreatitis), and pork and duck from big country raw without vomiting or digestion issues then itā€™s likely not pancreatitis.

OP
T

Tyson55

Feb 11, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson

If he had a potential pancreatitis, that could have explained the vomiting, but for dogs with pancreatitis he would need a raw food thatā€™s no higher than 10% fat when looking at the fat content on the product.

But if he was fine with big country raw Kangaroo(lean protein so good for pancreatitis), and pork and duck from big country raw without vomiting or digestion issues then itā€™s likely not pancreatitis.

Yes sorry for my spelling mistake that maybe he can't handle pork and that I should stay with coat turkey and duck.

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.