Signature kangaroo

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
He walks at least 3h a day I take him in da morning for 45min then after work for 1h then my husband takes him for 1h before bed time his weigh is 57 do you think it's better to feed him before walk or after walk
Yes feed after a walk.

If it were my dog I would give him 1 patty a day.

My dogs, they are 80 pounds and they are lazy and get 2 walks daily and they eat 1 pound(1 patty for the full day).

It depends on how active they are for how much to feed. If you want to continue giving him 1 patty + 1/3 of another thatā€™s up to you, I would just watch his weight incase itā€™s too much food.

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
What you think about this too
All my dogs are on it for allergies, it works wonders for allergies, I just stocked up, 1 large container lasts 2 months for my dog.

He gets 1/4 tsp daily and I give it 30 minutes before breakfast cause it works better on empty stomach. Itā€™s great for environmental allergies(my dog is severely allergic to pollen and grasses and flowers) and he has not had any issues since being on it. Itā€™s good for itchy and paw licking too.

Plus the larger container is double the size for 34.99 which is savings of $5 if you buy it cause itā€™s double the size of the small container for $19.99.

That large jar would last 2 months for your dog for his weight.

OP
T

Tyson55

Feb 11, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson
Yes feed after a walk.

If it were my dog I would give him 1 patty a day.

My dogs, they are 80 pounds and they are lazy and get 2 walks daily and they eat 1 pound(1 patty for the full day).

It depends on how active they are for how much to feed. If you want to continue giving him 1 patty + 1/3 of another thatā€™s up to you, I would just watch his weight incase itā€™s too much food.
Wow you have helped me sooo much thank you thank you another think he eats grass outside . I donno why maybe you think I should add something.

OP
T

Tyson55

Feb 11, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson
All my dogs are on it for allergies, it works wonders for allergies, I just stocked up, 1 large container lasts 2 months for my dog.

He gets 1/4 tsp daily and I give it 30 minutes before breakfast cause it works better on empty stomach. Itā€™s great for environmental allergies(my dog is severely allergic to pollen and grasses and flowers) and he has not had any issues since being on it. Itā€™s good for itchy and paw licking too.
Wow thank you what kinda fruit and veggies do you give your dog ? And what do you think about an egg cooked or raw

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
Wow thank you what kinda fruit and veggies do you give your dog ? And what do you think about an egg cooked or raw

I give my dogs the red Rover supplement and the bovine Colostrum.

They get a couple blueberries and raspberries, cranberries and a couple strawberries or watermelon, just a couple as a treat as they get the berries for antioxidants thru the Red Rover.

Broccoli is a good vegetable to give them, and celery too, very little though cause you donā€™t want to give sugar to cause yeast which causes allergies symptoms.

Raw egg, some people give quail eggs as a treat a few times a week, I havenā€™t gave a raw or cooked egg to my dogs, but cooked or raw egg would be fine.

OP
T

Tyson55

Feb 11, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson
I give my dogs the red Rover supplement and the bovine Colostrum.

They get a couple blueberries and raspberries, cranberries and a couple strawberries or watermelon, just a couple as a treat as they get the berries for antioxidants thru the Red Rover.

Broccoli is a good vegetable to give them, and celery too, very little though cause you donā€™t want to give sugar to cause yeast which causes allergies symptoms.

Raw egg, some people give quail eggs as a treat a few times a week, I havenā€™t gave a raw or cooked egg to my dogs, but cooked or raw egg would be fine.
Okay and any ideas why he is eating grass and sometimes he will eat another dogs pop :(

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
Wow you have helped me sooo much thank you thank you another think he eats grass outside . I donno why maybe you think I should add something.

Some dogs do that because they like the taste of grass, leafy greens like broccoli sprouts, and spinach can be helpful, but if your gonna do it, give 1 thing at a time, for example, broccoli and make sure no allergies to broccoli before giving spinach for example.

He could be allergic to the pollen and the grass too, try not to let him eat the grassā˜¹ļø

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
Okay and any ideas why he is eating grass and sometimes he will eat another dogs pop :(

Gross!

I just responded with suggestions regarding the grass, but same with grass, some dogs just might like the taste of the grass or other dogs poop, try not to let him eat anything on the walk, he could be allergic to grass and pollen and itā€™s not good for him to eat other dogs poopā˜¹ļø

OP
T

Tyson55

Feb 11, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson
Some dogs do that because they like the taste of grass, leafy greens like broccoli sprouts, and spinach can be helpful, but if your gonna do it, give 1 thing at a time, for example, broccoli and make sure no allergies to broccoli before giving spinach for example.

He could be allergic to the pollen and the grass too, try not to let him eat the grassā˜¹ļøokay thank you

He could be allergic to the pollen and the grass too, try not to let him eat the grassā˜¹ļø
Raw broccoli right. He likes spinach

OP
T

Tyson55

Feb 11, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson
14 dollars for shipping do you pay that too

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220706-122941_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220706-122941_Samsung Internet.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 36

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
14 dollars for shipping do you pay that too
Yes unless I buy a bunch of stuff to stock up, then itā€™s free shipping if I buy more(I usually buy like 3 months at a time or if there is a sale), you also earn points if you have an account with them(sign up then login and then place the order).
Then you can use the points to pay for the products when you save the pointsšŸ˜Š

OP
T

Tyson55

Feb 11, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson
Yes unless I buy a bunch of stuff to stock up, then itā€™s free shipping if I buy more(I usually buy like 3 months at a time or if there is a sale), you also earn points if you have an account with them(sign up then login and then place the order).
Then you can use the points to pay for the products when you save the pointsšŸ˜Š
Yes I just got 10 dollars of so I put an order in :) thank you

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Staff online

Members online