It wasn't funny at the time but alot of other people haven't gotten a kick out of this so I figured I'd share. I have 2 dogs, my male bulldog Samson (4 yrs old) and a female beagle Loki (today is her 3rd b-day ). Samson DESTROY toys, there are only 3 toys that he can't destroy right away and he always has laying around the house. Every once in a while I buy squeaky toys because he goes crazy for them but I only let him have them when I am around so I can make sure to pick up all the pieces before he eats them. Well April 17 my Dad and my father-in-law were over at our house for dinner. I got some special little squeaky toys for the dogs to play with to keep them occupied and not begging for attention the whole time. Normally I separate them when they have these special toys because they spend the whole time trying to steal them from eachother, barking, just acting crazy. This time however we were BBQing outside and it was a pain to have to try to keep the door closed to keep one outside and one inside. Well Samson was dead set on having both of them. I saw something that in the hours to follow I kept trying to convince myself could not be true. Samson swallowed his fish toy that was like 6 inches around with absolutely no effort and instantly went running after Loki to steal hers. Searched everywhere for the second fish, hoping he didn't really swallow that toy. I didn't think that was possible. Called the vet. They told me to slightly up his feeding and walking to get his digestive system moving, wait a couple days to see if he'd pass it. April 21st and nothing had come out. Those were some awful days, even though Sam was acting completely normal the whole time but I was sick with worry. I can't tell you how many times I called our vet. April 21st went into the vet, got x-rays and there the fish was. Clear as day. So clear in the x-ray it was kind of creepy. They said there was so way it could pass, they were happy to see I kept the other one so they could see what it looked like and how big it was. So Sam went into surgery to have it removed. I still can't believe that happened. All I can say is thank goodness for his pet insurance policy.