Puppy with Bumps Under Fur

Fury

Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2022
Messages
24
Reaction score
50
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella and Fury
Hello!
Fury is 7 months old.

Yesterday he only had 2 bumps on one side of his body - I thought they were bug bites so I sprayed those with antiseptic.

24 hours later, he has lumpy bumps are all over both sides of his body (under the fur). Not sure if just a outbreak rash from first two bumps.

There was a snow storm & he likes to eat snow so I wasn’t sure if the snow or cold has an affect on him in any way.

No change in food or anything else.

I did give him Benedryl this morning to see if that helps with the bumps.

Any input or advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
 

Attachments

  • DAD66C5C-8BE1-4280-A5A1-31541246637E.webp
    DAD66C5C-8BE1-4280-A5A1-31541246637E.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 289
  • 7C0B61BB-0456-48C6-A2A4-BE3145EA8559.webp
    7C0B61BB-0456-48C6-A2A4-BE3145EA8559.webp
    2 MB · Views: 231
  • E46877E5-585B-4234-9F54-3D3F7A138397.webp
    E46877E5-585B-4234-9F54-3D3F7A138397.webp
    2.2 MB · Views: 258
Last edited:
He's gotten in to something...that looks like hives. Keep up the Benadryl for a few days and if they don't show drastic improvement, see your Vet.
 
He's gotten in to something...that looks like hives. Keep up the Benadryl for a few days and if they don't show drastic improvement, see your Vet.
Thank you! I appreciate your help.
 
Agree with Chip…looks like hives.
 
Agreed… hives
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top