The Home of the Desert Sky Pack

jenh43

Aug 5, 2013
OHIO
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fusion & Havoc, plus Izzy, my foster failure... and Vandal RIP
Ditto what everyone else said. I can't stop thinking about this girl. Thankfully we have not had any bullies come thru BBR in such horrible shape, and I pray they never do. This is horrifying.

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
That poor sweet baby. How the Hell can people be so cruel???? Donating now. Prayers for this sweet baby

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Poor poor baby :( this is so sad, I pray they can fix her up.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Just looked at all the pictures, how heartbreaking! :cry: People that allow this type of cruelty (or any for that matter in my eyes) are mentally unbalanced. There's not a twilight of happiness in that poor sad girls eyes. :(

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
What exactly is going on w/her skin? Is that mange? I keep seeing dogs w/extreme mange on Hendricks board (on FB) and it looks horrific. Not even any hair left… :(

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
For peeps that want another way to donate to EBRN if you shop at Kroger and have the rewards card you can sign up for community rewards and choose from several Bully rescues that are part of their program including EBRN. Everytime you shop you will be donating to their cause. For me it works great as I am one of those people that refuses to use Paypal after being ripped off by them in the past. :)

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Jen posted this update on the little Angel:

ok where we go. Her Name is Pearl She is about 1 yrs old.. she is heart worm neg. she does have Demodex. She has double cherry eye. Fecal Neg but does have demodex in her stool. However she does have a Heart Murmur most likely Grade 4. We did do Xrays DR is going to send to me in email I will post. Her Heart is Enlarged This could be a Hereditary Congenital Defect?? Or maybe just maybe bc of all the infections? most likely Not !! Hopeful thinking... The skin is one thing but the HEART is another a Major Issue.. Here is the OTHER ISSUE She is EXTREMELY and I Use that WORD Lightly FEARFUL ! and I MEAN fearful. She will not bite just so afraid of Human touch. I have been around dogs a Long time this one is going to be a challenge for sure. We could not get her out of the crate we had to carry into the DR office.. and get out by food. She will come around I feel? Trust? However and I truly mean this Not bc of Donations Look at EBRN.. or how bad shape she is in. THIS is Resq. THIS POOR SOUL IS BROKE and I mean Broke Bad.... I will work with her as best as I can and Seek Professional Help if need be. She has a Long Road ahead. This is My OP Only her appearance is one thing but what is going on the inside is another. I am talking about Mental/Physical . All I can do is Try.. Pls give me time with her.. I try to read all the posts.. sorry if I don't get back in time. I will give Daily/weekly updates. Thanks All so Much I will continue to post picts.

Kalyn

May 1, 2014
Western KY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Poor baby girl. I don't have words to express the degree of pain and sorrow this brings me.

To the person responsible for this: Make no mistake. Karma, dude; karma is gonna get you.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
How is she doing? Is she still alive?

YES… this is Pearl, and she has recovered from a SEVERE case of demodex mange. She has actually been adopted to a great family… I will see if I can find a pic to post.

They actually posted a pic today of her and her sister… Pearl is the brindle baby on the right :w00t:

10169295_884369334906981_2064735823480718353_n.jpg

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
YES… this is Pearl, and she has recovered from a SEVERE case of demodex mange. She has actually been adopted to a great family… I will see if I can find a pic to post.

They actually posted a pic today of her and her sister… Pearl is the brindle baby on the right :w00t:

View attachment 79850

Such fantastic news! I'm so glad her story has a happy ending!

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
The m'fer that allowed that dog to get that way should be rolled in honey and staked out in the yard for ants to get at him. How in God's name can you allow an animal to suffer that way. Poor baby. Happy to see she has a happy ending to her story. God knows she deserves it.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online