our new babies

sunbird56

New member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
27
Reaction score
1
Bulldog(s) Names
peaches, lucy, little guy
puppies 1 wk 070.webppuppies 1 wk 072.webppuppies 1 wk 079.webppuppies 1 wk 080.webppuppies 1 wk 085.webp




Uploaded with ImageShack.us
 
Last edited by a moderator:
OMGoodness... love them. How old are they?
 
1 wk yesterday and no we arnt keeping any we kept 2 from the last litter lucy and little guy lol
 
Very cute pups.
 
Awwww


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Adorable pics! I'd love to hear more about them....
 
oh my gosh, they are soo cute!

this is so not helping me wanting a puppy. LOL.
 
Awww!!! Babies!! Too cute!! :heart:
 
Babies, babies, babies!!!! I won't tell my hubby about these....he will be shaking his head saying "no" to another baby! I can look can't I? :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top