Okay I took Tucker for a long walk!

luvmybully

Member
Joined
May 19, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
19
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
I am taking everyone's advice and tried to ware him out before class, not sure if it wore him out BUT it did me!!! I will post how he did in class, hopefully we won't be put behind the half wall for disruptive puppies!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Good luck.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
 
Aww.....poor Tucker, I'm sure he will be the best in the class.
 
Aww poor Tucker, I hope he does well and isn't put in timeout. Good luck.
 
I am taking everyone's advice and tried to ware him out before class, not sure if it wore him out BUT it did me!!! I will post how he did in class, hopefully we won't be put behind the half wall for disruptive puppies!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


This post cracks me up. Yes...I'm giggling. Are you saying that you tried to tucker out Tucker but Tucker tuckered you out instead?
 
He was better, the trainer put on a new halter, it kinda holds his shoulders down, so the more he pulls the tighter it gets on his front shoulder. That should help with his pulling me on his walks !


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
This post cracks me up. Yes...I'm giggling. Are you saying that you tried to tucker out Tucker but Tucker tuckered you out instead?

Cheryl, you crack yourself up , don't ya? :laugh:



how is ow is traing class going? Any better. [MENTION=8892]luvmybully[/MENTION]
 
Class was better, we bought another halter so he cannot pull. I seem to have a halter for everyday of the week, this one is low on his shoulders so has a hard time running. Thank you for asking!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top