Other New Fromm Grain free Flavor - Pork and Peas

Awesome thank you so much for the info!!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Tempted to try this new Fromm pork & peas on Forde......I'm in NC, anyone know what if any pet stores that carry this, or does it have to be ordered, I don't remember seeing Fromm food in petsmart or petco....:)

Last edited:
Ooh I am ready to order new food, this would be a good one to try! Miila has such problems but she does great with every Fromm grain free at times which makes me think it must be seasonal but I just am not sure.

Not on petflow yet and with it not available on fromms site I am not sure I can really request it to be carried yet. Lol dang it. They r good at getting the new varieties in so I bet by next order they have it.

I was just going to post about this! I was picking up a bag of Rook's Beef Frittata and they were giving away 4lb bags with purchase or any of the larger varieties. Couldn't pass up a free bag of Fromm, but I was curious if anyone else had tried it yet. :)

Awesome!! I usually get the Salmon Tunalini for my guys which they love and makes Gio's face and folds very white, but I wanted to switch it up so I got them the Surf and Turf last week and Gio's face and tummy have been getting a little pink, but I don't know if it's his spring time allergies or the food! Bad time to do a flavor swap! But this looks perfect since it has no chicken! I gotta get this! Thanks for letting us know! :)

Surf n Turf has chicken

[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] I figured since the Salmon Tunalini has chicken liver, fat and cartilage in it maybe the Surf&Turf would be fine. But then again the Salmon Tunalini has the chicken products lower on the list so obviously not as much chicken as the Surf and Turf, wish I thought of that before I ordered it lol! I might save the rest of this bag and go back to the Salmon to see if it is the food or just his spring allergies kicking in, I know my allergies are starting up so I'm hoping it's not the food!

Tempted to try this new Fromm pork & peas on Forde......I'm in NC, anyone know what if any pet stores carry this, or does it have to be ordered, I don't remember seeing Fromm food in petsmart or petco....:)

They may not be carrying this new flavour yet, but try PetFlow. Petflow has the Fromm range, and also does free shipping too. Just check out their website. :up:

Man I really need to speak to my local supplier to see if he can start carrying Fromm for me. I am not a big fan of ordering the food online because there isn't anyone home to accept deliveries for us during the day. I would love it if I can transition Raven from the Merricks B4 Grain to Fromm. It's nice that their formula is interchangeable, I am sure she would love to get a bit different taste because I could alternate from the Beef to the Pork. Thanks for telling us about this.

Man I really need to speak to my local supplier to see if he can start carrying Fromm for me. I am not a big fan of ordering the food online because there isn't anyone home to accept deliveries for us during the day. I would love it if I can transition Raven from the Merricks B4 Grain to Fromm. It's nice that their formula is interchangeable, I am sure she would love to get a bit different taste because I could alternate from the Beef to the Pork. Thanks for telling us about this.

Did you check to see if there is a local dealer, just enter your zip code and mileage.... http://frommfamily.com/retailers/usa

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back