SMSiegman

Jan 17, 2016
California Bay Area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Red
Hi,
‘looking for a strong outdoor play yard. i Currently have a female foster who is very smart and manages to escape through all my gates. I have dogs next door that bark constantly and irritate my Coco. I need a strong play yard and see many options on Amazon but don’t think any of them will hold her in.

thank you
Sue

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Hi,
‘looking for a strong outdoor play yard. i Currently have a female foster who is very smart and manages to escape through all my gates. I have dogs next door that bark constantly and irritate my Coco. I need a strong play yard and see many options on Amazon but don’t think any of them will hold her in.

thank you
Sue
If she’s that escaped artist, you should go to your farm stores like this example ⤵️ . Guarantee you, they’ll have something solid.

KillRbee18

Sep 6, 2023
Port Orchard WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny / Gun-guns
How big of a yard do you have? I have a half-acre and I usually put Gunny on a runner / harness. Are you planning to keep your fur baby outside for a long duration? If that is the case, I would suggest a kennel. You can find them on Offer Up or Facebook Marketplace for cheap. However, you would have to steak the kennel down, because they can be tipped over.

Members online